On this page you'll find the latest information about what we've been doing and some changes you can expect when we reopen.
We do not require that you wear a face mask in our facility. We are also not requiring that you purchase your tickets online.
- While we’ve been closed, we’ve done a deep clean of the entire facility.
- We’ve increased the amount of sanitizing stations throughout the building and provided surface disinfecting wipes at the waiver station. To reduce touch points during the check-in process, you may fill out waivers and purchase tickets from home.
- You’ll see us on a constant cleaning rotation of high touch areas, a sight we’ve all become accustomed to as we’ve visited essential businesses over the past months.
- Individual attractions will be closed during operating hours for a short time on a rotational basis for cleaning and disinfection
- Our BagJump airbag features a unique antimicrobial cover which has been proven to effectively kill coronaviruses. Here is a statement from BagJump’s website:
Long before Covid-19, we have been using the anti-bacterial and anti-viral Sanitized® additive in all of our printed soft touch topsheet materials. According to the information Sanitized provides, it is ‘effective against coronavirus: Sanitized® additives protect synthetic textiles. Treating PES textiles with Sanitized® additives can reduce viral load by up to 99 %.
You can find more information HERE.
- We will have a complete list of our cleaning rotations and sign off sheet available at the front desk for any customer who would like to view it.
- Our front desk staff will be sanitizing their hands between each customer. All our staff have been advised in proper hand washing technique and will wash or sanitize as frequently as is appropriate. In addition, staff will be scheduling breaks for hand washing with soap and water.
- Every member of our staff will be well versed in our cleaning procedures and will happily share the details of our procedures if you have any questions!
- Please observe the 6 foot rule in all areas of Jump Time
- There will be guides at the front waiting areas. Please maintain your distance within those guides
- We are STRONGLY SUGGESTING you help us minimize contact by purchasing your tickets in advance through our website or over the phone.
- If you do not feel comfortable with a staff member applying your wristband please let us know!
- As of right now we do not have a limit for the amount of guests that can be in our building. We are trying to keep the limit down by only doing one birthday party at a time, and by scheduling group events during slower hours. If you prefer a slower day we recommend that you come Monday-Thursday.