You must have completed a registration form - Jumpers under 18 must have a parent or guardian complete the registration form.
DO NOT jump if you are pregnant or have any health limitations
NO screaming or profanity while in JumpTime—you kiss your mom with that mouth
NO wrestling, racing or tackling each other—this is JumpTime, not the MMA
Empty your Mouth—NO food or drinks on the trampoline courts, platforms and inflatables
NO touching the red pads
NO jumpers weighing over 275 lbs (125 kg)
NO outside food or drinks allowed in the facility
Be safe and have fun!
Air Bag Rules
Land on your back or seat—you may not land on your feet
No landing on your head or stomach
After landing on air bag, climb out immediately
Wait until the air bag is clear before you jump
Only jump on the air bag from the trampoline
• Trampolines can be dangerous. Jump at your own risk and jump within your ability.
• DO NOT touch the netting
• NO double bouncing another individual—you're not a ball
• NO sitting or lying down on the railings, trampolines or pads
• NO electronics (cell phones, cameras, etc.) on trampolines
• EMPTY YOUR POCKETS—NO keys, jewelry, belt buckles, or other sharp objects on the trampoline courts and inflatables
• NO HEADSHOTS, you will be called out
• YOU ARE OUT if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross the center line, or throw a headshot
• ONCE OUT you cannot reenter until the next game begins
• ONCE the ball hits anything it is dead
• YOU MAY deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands
• EACH team should begin the game with an even amount of balls and players
• NO holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds
• NO kicking the dodgeball
• Jump feet first into the pit
• Land on your feet and seat
• No landing on your head or Stomach
• No diving or belly flopping—this isn’t a pool
• No throwing or picking at foam
• After landing in pit, climb out immediately, it isn’t a bath tub
• Wait until the pit is clear before you jump
• Don’t bury yourself in the foam, others could land on you—ouch!
• Foam is to stay in the pit, otherwise it won’t be a foam pit!